Everyone knows that Canada does put a lot of importance in family values and families being together, this is the reason why as your Canada PR Visa Consultant in Dubai, we will tell you, family class immigration is the second biggest stream of Canadian immigration there is. If you talk about right now and the kind of streams that exist in terms of categories for spousal sponsorships, before looking at these categories there are some basic things that you need to fulfil to be able to sponsor:
Anyone can become eligible to be able to get their spouse or common law partner if they fulfil the following conditions:
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- If you as a sponsor have a permanent residence or PR then you must have to reside in Canada.
- If you are a sponsor and a citizen of Canada and residing in any country outside of it then your main intention should be of returning to Canada once the spouse or common-law partner becomes a permanent resident of Canada or in other words receives a Canadian PR.
- You will also have to provide a signed undertaking agreement, that you will be able to provide for the basic needs of your spouse or common-law partner for at least a duration of three years.
As the provider of the best Canada Immigration Services In Dubai, we will tell you that the first question that you can need to look into s going to be regarding how can you prove that your relationship is genuine – this is the first criteria that has to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for spousal sponsorship of any sort. There are a lot of factors that will generally be taken into consideration. And the immigration officers will decide on the basis of your relationship and its nature:
The first category people, are the ones who are married and then looking into sponsorship for their husband or wife, your immigration officials will be expecting the following evidence:
- You will have to furnish relationship information and a sponsorship evaluation questionnaire
- Also need to produce a marriage certificate, wedding invitations and photos
- Put the station or any adoption records for children that you and your spouse have together
- You also need a proper registration of marriage with the government authority
- Apart from this, you need to produce at least two of the following documents – you’ll have to show that there is proof that you and your spouse on any properties together, share a bank account, utility bills which of the two names on it, copies of government-issued ID is, car insurance, pay stubs or any tax forms that show that you live at the same address.
Now coming to the criteria for common law partner, as the best Canada Visa consultants in Dubai let us tell you about the documentation that may you need to furnish:
- You too will have to furnish a relationship information and sponsorship evaluation questionnaire
- Any birth certificates adoption records for your children that you are you come on low partner had together will also need to be furnished
- You will have to provide photos of you and your common-law partners that will prove that you are in a conjugal relationship along with the proof that you have left for at least one year together.
- Apart from this, you will also have to furnish at least two of the following documents – any documents that will be able to affirm the fact that you are recognized as each other’s common in law partner this could include anything like insurance or employment documents and benefits. You will also have to share evidence of whatever financial support or shared expenses exist between the two of you I am also that the relationship that you have is recognized by family and friends this can be done via letters, emails or social media.
Last but not least let us look into the third kind of relationship that the Canadian government recognizes, so if you are in a conjugal relationship and are looking into sponsoring your partner, let us tell you as your immigration consultants in Dubai that the immigration officers in Canada will be expecting to see the following evidence:
- Proof of shared residence
- Proof of any economic support that can include joint financial arrangements, shared bank accounts etc.
- Any proof of societal acceptance that shows that the two of you are a couple.
Let us tell you one important thing as your Canada PR visa consultants in Dubai, when it comes to conjugal and common-law relationships, there is actually no legal documentation that is needed about a specific point in time which has solidified your commitment to each other. Instead of this immigration officers will actually be expecting to see any evidence of interpersonal or emotional ties that will prove to them that you are in a series, committed relationship and also want to be in a relationship for a long time.
You know about the various categories that you can apply to, the most natural question to happen next is how long will it normally take for your spouse to become a permanent resident – as the best Canada Visa consultant in Dubai we can tell you that generally the Canadian government ends up processing your application within 12 months. Applicants who have applied under the inland category can also submit an open work permit application and will generally end up receiving it almost after four months of submission. So now that you have an idea about how the process works it is best to get in touch with the Canada immigration consultant in Dubai who can guide you through the entire process. Of course no one wants to stay away from their partner, thankfully the Canadian government is very understanding of this course and thus it is not that difficult to be able to sponsor your spouse to Canada and help him or her become a permanent resident as well.