Australian Student Visa From Dubai
One of the biggest education hubs of the world Australia remains at number three in the enrolling of international students just behind the UK and the USA. Australia has seven of her universities in the best hundred universities on the planet. Individuals from everywhere proceed to satisfy their dreams. The education system of Australia is one of the widely praised education systems of the world and the number of international students enrolling is telling the story.
Are you intending to study in Australia from a top notch college to help your future profession the correct way? Are you situated in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or some other condition of the GCC? An Australia study permit is a visa status allowed to international students who travel to Australia with the point of getting a respectable degree in their practice fields as it is a multi-stage measure and requires numerous archives and extra highlights to be put together by the candidates
First Step Consultancy is your ideal companion for accomplishing a definitive objective of studying in Australia. We can help you in getting an Australian Study Permit and get you on your way to obtaining world-class education in Australia
Why Study in Australia?
When people think of Australia, they see fully open spaces of outback bramble, kangaroos, koalas, and clean air and water. Australia has significantly more to bring to the table than the standard desires. Numerous worldwide students are deciding to study in Australia due to its inviting, laid-back nature, superb training framework, and elevated expectation of living.
- Developing Destination: Australia is as of now the third most famous objective for worldwide students in the English-talking world, behind the United States and the UK. Numerous global understudies decide to concentrate there due to the social assorted variety, well-disposed locals, and high calibre of training.
- Worldwide Recognition: Graduates from Australian schools are profoundly searched after because of the noteworthy global notoriety of the Australian training framework. This framework is deliberately directed by the legislature so as to keep up the elevated requirements of training related with the nation.
- Lower Cost of Living: Australia’s way of life is among the most elevated on the planet. Everyday costs and educational cost costs are significantly lower in Australia. International students can work low maintenance while they study, permitting them to counterbalance their living expenses. There is likewise the chance of scholarships, which assists with bringing down the expense of reading for worldwide understudies.
- Variety of Education: Foundations in Australia offer a wide assortment of courses and degrees, so international students can without much of a stretch discover the school and field that are directly for them. The primary choice that international students need to make while picking a degree program in which school provides food most to their requirements and interests.
- Work: International students are permitted to work as long as 20 hours of the week while concentrating in Australia. This is an extraordinary open door for the individuals who need to win cash to counterbalance everyday costs during their stay, and for understudies who need to pick up work involvement with their field of premium while they study.
List of Documents Required for Australia Visa
To be considered eligible for a student visa, it is important for you to fulfill the following documentation:
- Valid Passport – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in Australia.
- Non-immigrant Visa Application
- Application fee payment receipt
- Confirmation of Enrolment Form (COE)
- Acceptance letter from your host university, this will include the proposed study plan
- Overseas health insurance receipt (OSHC)
- Recent Digital photographs
- Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended
- English Language Test Scores
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Evidence of Financial Capacity
Process to Apply for Australia Student Visa
In order to be eligible, you must be pursuing a registered full time course with one of the educational institutes in Australia. It is important to fulfil the student visa application conditions to avoid delays in processing times.
Step 1: Get a confirmed place in an Australian University. (Confirmation of enrolment or Letter of offer will do.)
Step 2: Understand and comply with all of the Australian Student Visa requirements, documents included.
Step 3: Apply for your student visa via your ImmiAccount. (With the introduction of Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) all student visa applications are processed online).
Step 4: Complete an Australian Student Visa application form online from your ImmiAccount.
Step 5: Upload scanned copies of required documents. Just follow the comprehensive student visa checklist to get your document affairs in order.
Step 6: Pay the Australian student visa application fees. This is usually $575 in most cases but the cost depends on your home country.
Step 7: Apply
Our Australian student visa consultants at First Step Consultancy will help you with all the aforementioned steps and make sure that your application has a high success rate.
Get in Touch With Best Australia Student Visa Consultant
Right from providing you with counselling sessions to help you choose a right college/university and industry-oriented course in Australia to guiding you through the process of applying for offer letter and we take the responsibility of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution on your behalf – our Australia student visa consultant will be with you every step along the way.
Not only in your admission application, also we will help you to lodge your visa file. We will keep updating you about the progress of your visa application and also will track your application on your behalf. Our expert team is dedicated to ensuring your success – hence, get in touch with the best Australia student visa consultant in Dubai in Abu Dhabi and make your dreams of studying in Australia come true.