Canada Student Visa From Dubai
A Life of Academic Excellence Awaits You! Fly to Canada and Soar through Life...
A student visa in Canada is generally alluded to as a Canadian study permit, and it is a document that all global students in Abu Dhabi and Dubai must have before they can study in Canada. To apply for a Canada student visa, you have to initially go through the process of obtaining a student permit which will be given by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Nonetheless, proportional to this Immigration cycle of Canada, you have to guarantee you make the necessary documentation accessible to guarantee a successful Student Visa application. This is where First Step Consultancy comes in – we are a team of immigration experts that provide you with immigration consultancy services for your Canada Student visa. Taking care of all the processes, application and documentation in the most professional manner, we will make sure that your Visa application is acceptable. A team of experts will also be there in case you need to speed up your application process for express entry as well.
Why Study in Canada?
Playing host to almost half 1 million international students, Canada has always been known to offer high-quality education at affordable rates. Giving you degrees that are globally recognised, what are the top reasons why Canada is a great choice for studying:
- Scholastic Greatness: One of the most significant reasons why students decide to concentrate in Canada is a result of the high caliber of instruction. At the point when a student gets a degree from a Canadian college, it goes about as a characteristic of trust and greatness. 26 of Canada's colleges rank in the QS World University Rankings 2019 and 27 of them in THE World University Rankings 2019.
- Research Opportunities: Plentiful exploration openings: One of the most compelling motivations why Canadian training stands extraordinary is its solid spotlight on innovative work. In case you're a research scholar, there can be no nation superior to Canada. The administration of Canada offers incredible help to study in the disciplines of medicine, telecommunication, agriculture, environmental science, and technology.
- Affordability: The educational expense in Canada, when contrasted with colleges in the US and UK, is genuinely less expensive. Furthermore, while thinking about the quantifiable profit, it is a significant feasible alternative. You can likewise apply to a scope of scholarships to eliminate your instructive costs.
- Safety: Canada has been consistently ranked as one of the safest nations in the world. In 2018, the Global Peace Index* listed Canada as the sixth peaceful country across the globe. As an international student, you’ll enjoy the same rights as any other Canadian.
- Earn While You Learn: Thanks to its special regulations, Canada provides all its international students with an opportunity to work for up to 20 hours every week during their semesters and full-time during the summer and winter breaks. To work on-campus or as an intern in any company, you would not require any additional work permit as your study permit is enough to help you find a part-time job.
- Immigration opportunities: Canada’s Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PWPP) allows students to stay and work in Canada for up to three years after completion of their graduation. You can gain some international work experience and apply for permanent residency later on.
List of Documents Required for Canada Visa
All the International students are required to obtain a Student Authorization and a Visa before going to Canada for studies and meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Regulations. The candidate applying for the visa must give the authority a period of 2 months for the Visa to be processed.
Documents Required For Visa Application
- Filled-in student permit application form
- The original letter of acceptance from the university
- A valid passport/travel document, which also allows you to return to your home country. If you live in the USA, this is not necessary.
- Two recent passport-size photographs, with specifications of name and date of birth on the back
- Proof of financial support during your study programme. This means proving you have between 10,000 and 11,000 CAD per year for living in the country.
- A letter of intent
- If you plan to study in Quebec, you will also need a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec, English and French translations of your document, a statement from the translator and a certified copy of the original documents
- Proof that you paid the study permit fee (150 CAD)
- Present proof confirming you have no criminal record.
- Submit clinical records that state you are in good health; submit complete medical examinations if required.
Process to Apply for Canada Student Visa:
Here is a step by step process for obtaining a Canada Student Visa:
- Firstly, you must obtain a standardized letter of acceptance from a recognized higher education provider. Students studying in Quebec must also apply for a certificate of acceptance, known as a CAQ, from the government of Quebec. You must acquire this before you can apply for a study permit. You can get the CAQ online, by printing out a form, or by requesting a paper form from your university, which will also provide advice on this subject.
- The next stage is to get a Canadian student visa application package, either from the CIC website or by contacting your local visa office, or the Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country. You may also need to obtain a temporary residence permit if you are from a designated country (find out if you need to get one here), but this will not complicate matters too much as it’ll be processed at the same time as your study permit application.
- In order to get your application package you’ll need to answer a few questions about yourself on the CIC website. These questions will determine whether you’re eligible to apply online for a Canadian student permit, and what documents you’ll need to provide.
- If you’re found eligible, you’ll receive a personal checklist code, valid for 60 days, which you’ll need in order to submit your application online. Make sure to print out the page containing your code for future reference. The page will also include an application guide, an estimated tuition fee amount, a list of documents you will need to submit with your application, and guidelines for your next steps.
- When you’re ready to apply, create a MyCIC account, where you will enter your personal checklist code. You’ll then receive your personal document checklist which allows you to upload and send your documents to CIC. You’ll need a printer or a scanner to do this.
- Once you have your documents and application form ready and have paid your fees, you can submit your completed application to CIC – our Canada student visa consultants will assist you with all the steps mentioned above
- Some applicants may have to attend an interview at their local visa office.
Contact Best Canada Student Visa Consultant
Understandably, trying to apply for a student visa for Canada can be quite overwhelming, hence you need the services of the best kind, a student visa consultant in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. First Step Consultancy, Will take care of the entire application process, and will help you with any further assistance needed.
Hence, reach out to us, and let our immigration experts take care of your Canada Student Visa requirements and you can be on your way to a new life of academic excellence.