Australia Tourist and Visitor Visa
With its sensational mix of energetic urban areas, beachfront encounters, immaculate wild, untamed life marvels, and characteristic decent variety joined by a laid-back feel, Australia is effectively one of the most searched after excursion spots. So on the off chance that you plan for an excursion to this superb nation, we can assist you with all your travel plans of action including proficient visa assistance
As a specialist in international visa services, First Step Consultancy offers exceptional visa services to individuals who wish to venture out to Australia from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Be it for holidaying or business reason, our profoundly educated and experienced visa consultants will help you through the meticulous systems, from master counsel on the choice of the correct visa, to eligibility criteria, to the submission of your application according to the rules and guidelines to keep you updated till the approval and on-time delivery of your Australian visitor visa.
Why Visit Australia?
Generally there are three kinds of visitors that visit the country.
- Tourist visitor: Someone visiting Australia for leisure and recreation or to meet friends and family. You can apply for this from outside or within Australia
- Business visitor: Businesspersons making short business trips for business, negotiations or to attend events. You must apply for this from outside Australia
- Sponsored Family Visitor: Family members outside Australia who are sponsored for a visit visa by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Hence, you could belong to any of the three categories above, visiting Australia means that you are definitely there to enjoy the scenic beauty and the fun urban life that Australia has to offer. Our immigration consultants at First Step Consultancy, our best gift to help you out with your requirements and ensure that you are able to visit Australia, just as you desire.
How to Apply for a Australia Tourist Visa?
Once the supporting documents have been collected and submitted to a First Step visa consultant who is assisting you, the procedures mentioned below will be followed:
- Payment of Australia visa fee and consultation fee.
- The visa consultant will do an initial check of all the submitted documents, explain the most suitable visa type for your travel and clarify any questions you have.
- The Australia visa application form will be typed and all supporting documents will be checked again.
- You will be given an appointment date on which you have to visit the Visa application centre in UAE and submit the visa application along with the supporting documents. All the necessary biometrics will also be performed
- The visa issue phase begins.
- You will receive a notification once your visa is processed.
- Collect your passport with the stamped visa.
Australia Visitor Visa – Criteria
It is general rules that candidates really mean to remain temporarily in Australia for the reason for which they mentioned visa and for which the visa has been granted. The transitory entrant prerequisite is surveyed dependent on different conditions including whether the candidate has expectation to conform to the conditions to which application is dependent upon or has the candidate gone along significantly with the conditions to which the last visa was held by the candidate if any.
The candidate needs to have satisfactory means or to have certified admittance to funds to help his/hers stay in Australia.
There are numerous other standards which are mulled over, for example, validity of the candidate and whether the given data are right and complete regardless of whether the candidate passed clinical and character assessments, if candidate has no debts to Australia, whether the candidate applied for a permanent visa within the most recent 5 years and numerous different conditions.
Documents Required for Australia Visitor Visa
The following documents are needed to apply for an Australia tourist Visa:
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- Two passport size photographs with a white background
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Each applicant’s passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months
Why Us for Australia Visitor Visa?
First Step Consultancy is best situated to assist you with your Australia visitor visa as our experts will support you:
- Evaluate which visa type to apply under
- Assemble and set up your documentation
- Filling of forms
- Audit of all your documentation
- Apply for your visa
Thus, when you are thinking about getting an Australian visitor visa, reach out to us to get your visa process in progress and make your dreams of visiting Australia come true.